torsdag 10 maj 2012

Day 07: A song that reminds you of a certain event

Kom på att ja tar en per da iallafall, eller e kommer som e kommer.

Denhe va svår som fan. Ja kommer int på nån låt som påminner mej om en viss händelse eller sånt. Bara vissa perioder.
.
.
.
.
Vi tar nästa då: Day 08: A song that you know all the words to
Ja suger på låttexter. E finns väl flera, men kom nu på Opeth-Face of Melinda. Denhe ha fasta på nå vis.
Ni vill väl ha nå text å. Myki ovanliga ord.

By the turnstile beckons a damsel fair
 The face of Melinda neath blackened hair
 No joy would flicker in her eyes
 Brooding sadness came to a rise

 Words would falter to atone
 Failure had passed the stepping stone
 She sworn her vows to another
 This is when no-one will bother

 And conceded pain in crumbling mirth
 A harlot of God upon the earth
 Found where she sacrificed her ways
 That hollow love in her face

 Still I plotted to have her back
 The contentment that would fill the crack
 My soul released a fluttering sigh
 This day fell, the darkness nigh

 I took her by the hand to say
 All faith forever has been washed away
 I returned for you in great dismay
 Come with me, far away to stay

 Endlessly gazing in nocturnal prime
 She spoke of her vices and broke the rhyme
 But baffled herself with the final line
 My promise is made but my heart is thine


Inga kommentarer: